Boogie is a DINOS (“Dogs In Need of Space”) » DINOS1

click to see it larger

Advertisements

6 Comments Add your own

• 1. Eileen Kerrigan  |  December 3, 2011 at 12:53 pm

I wish I could post this on every tree and telephone pole around the world! :-/

• 2. notesfromadogwalker  |  December 3, 2011 at 1:58 pm

This is just the bestest thing ever! Thanks a million for bringing my thoughts to life in cartoon form and for having a DINOS named Boogie (just like me!). I’ll be sure to share this with everyone!

• 3. toby  |  December 16, 2011 at 10:59 pm

8 years of frustration and finally there is understanding out there!
    This is my dog exactly and I thought I failed as a good dog owner. Thank you a hundred times over!!!!!

• 4. Karen Matthews  |  February 5, 2012 at 1:16 am

This is a great way of explaining the personal dog space.. 🙂

• 5. Pauline S  |  April 14, 2012 at 2:40 pm

Thank You SO MUCH for this incredible flyer! I have two rescue labbies, one who is very friendly and one who is rather territorial (especially on leash). I cannot begin to express how many times hiking, camping, ect that this situation has happened. My labs have nothing against little dogs (their best buds are Bosties!) but they need to be introduced properly. It never ceases to amaze me how other dog owners seem to be oblivious and disrepsectful of others space. I would LOVE to print this out and post it every where I hike and hang it from my camper! Thank You & Boogie! 🙂

• 6. lili  |  April 14, 2012 at 3:34 pm